Nationally-Recognised Work Safely at heights Course in WA
At North West Training & Inspection Services, we have a great range of training available in the northern areas of WA. One such training program is the Work Safely at heights course. NWTIS is a Registered Training Organisation, and as such this certification is recognised right across Australia.
This Working at heights course is completed in accordance with Western Australian OH&S standards, unit of competence from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry training package, Australian Standards and Department of Mines Act and regulations.
The assessment of this course includes two parts:
- Written theory
Upon satisfactory completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued by NWTIS.
During the Working Safely at heightscourse with us, you will learn:
- Legislation and regulations associated with workingat heights in WA and Australia
- Identifying requirements and equipment necessary for different jobs
- Understanding procedures involved and inspecting different safety and other equipment
- Using several different types of safety equipment
- How to work at heights (practical application)
Prerequisites needed: there are no prior learnings that needed to be completed, however the ability to communicate in English at a satisfactory level, both verbal and non-verbal, is necessary. Please contact us if you have concerns regarding this.