NWTIS offer our services throughout the north of Western Australia. For a National High Risk Work Licence to Perform Dogging around Pilbara, Onslow, Karratha, Newman and surrounds, we have you covered.
Training will be conducted in accordance with the following:
- AS2550.1, AS2550.5, the National Standard for Persons Performing High Risk Work and the WA Act and regulations as required by legislation.
- Training is conducted in accordance with the standards for RTO’S 2015. Assessment Guidelines of the above Unit of Competence are from the Construction, Plumbing and Services training package – CPC08
This course provides trainees with the theory, knowledge and practical aspects of the certificate required for competency in Dogging.
Written theory, knowledge and practical assessment will be conducted to achieve the following:
- National High Risk Work License issued by Worksafe WA.
- A Statement of Attainment issued to the successful applicants by NWTIS
This Dogging course will cover the following:
- Planning and preparation of the work
- Inspection and selection of the various lifting gear
- Load calculation & communications
- Performing the Dogging work (moving loads, etc.)
- Shut Down & pack up the site (tagging defective equipment)
Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Abilities in English communication (verbal and non-verbal)
- Medium level of numeracy skills for calculations
- Physically capable to perform Dogging tasks
- 5 x 8 hour days for up to 8 persons each class
- Safety glasses, work boots, hard hat, gloves and appropriate clothing is required for the duration of the course.
Courses are conducted at NWTIS premises or alternatove locations can be arranged at client’s request. Price may alter depending on location.