Nationally-Recognised Work Safely at heights Course in WA
At North West Training & Inspection Services, we have a great range of training available in the northern areas of WA. One such training program is the Work Safely at heights course. NWTIS is a Registered Training Organisation, and as such this certification is recognised right across Australia.
This Working at heights course is conducted in accordance to the OHS & Department of Mines Act and Regulations, Australian standards, Code of practice and the Unit Of Competence in the RII09 training package.
The assessment of this course includes two parts:
- Written theory
- Practical assessment
Upon satisfactory completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued by NWTIS.
During the Working Safely at heights course with us, you will learn:
- Legislation and regulations associated with working at heights in WA and Australia
- Identifying requirements and equipment necessary for different jobs
- Understanding procedures involved and inspecting different safety and other equipment
- Using several different types of safety equipment
- How to work at heights (practical application)
$420.00 GST FREE
1 day with full numbers
There is no prior learning required to complete this course. However, you do need to be physically fit for the task and have the ability to work at heights, along with the ability to communicate in English at a satisfactory level, both verbal and non-verbal, is necessary. Please contact us if you have concerns regarding this.